Sunday, April 8, 2007

Introduction

Full fathom five thy father lies;
Of his bones are coral made;
Those are pearls that were his eyes:
Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.
-- The Tempest

Somethin' filled up my heart with nothin'...someone told me not to cry. But now that I'm older, my heart's colder, and I can see that it's a lie.--- "Wake Up" Arcade Fire

This is a subjective (and at times asynchronous) chronicle of my life after leaving New York and moving into the wild yonder beyond the shores of the Hudson. Sort of a love song to the people and events that have created the fecund texture of life after Gotham. And to some, one in particular, who were there all along. I am not a writer or a photographer, but I'm doing my best to share aspects of my wide world rim roaming...the upswells... and the wipeouts, along the way.

1 comment:

Ms. Behavin' said...

Hello lovely smile. Nice photo.